Five Gifts for Pet Owners
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Buying a gift for a pet owner? We have suggestions to choose from in this week’s blog.
1. Gift baskets -Who doesn't love a basket? You can load all the cute things into one place and even the basket itself is a gift! Of course, there is always the option to go out and forge for yourself when it comes to basket making, but if you'd like to save some time check out these pre-made cat and dog themed baskets. Inside each basket you'll find treats for your friend and their pet.
2. Custom socks- Anyone who says socks aren't the best gift is lying. Just kidding. But no, seriously, you gotta check these custom socks out! Feature your friend’s pet on their favorite pair of socks! Cheesy as it may be, this is a gift that is guaranteed to make everyone smile.
3. Crystal Photo Tower - Feeling sentimental? Etch your friend's pet into a crystal block. Immortalize their fur baby's photo and engraved name forever in stone. This is a lasting tribute and a great gift.
4. Framed paw print kit - Give your friend a great DIY project with this plaster paw print set from Chewy. This will make a sweet art decoration once it's finished, and is sure to be a cherished memory.
5. Custom Tee - Add your friends pet to a tee-shirt pocket, so that they can hang out together all day. This is a guaranteed way to get a laugh, and a fun way for your friend to brag about their pet wherever they go.
Make sure you follow us on Instagram and don't forget to subscribe to our blog!
All proceeds from Thousand Hills Pet Resort support New Life K9s. New Life K9s provides service dogs to veterans and first responders with PTSD at no cost to them.